Mee’s skilled nursing facility and long-term care unit is committed to providing comprehensive and quality healthcare to patients for long- and short-term physical rehabilitation, respite care, long-term care and skilled nursing care.
Our facility offers inpatients and outpatients physical rehabilitation programs, including physical therapy with a comprehensive restorative nursing program, speech therapy and occupational therapy.
Types of conditions and treatments include:
- Stroke/ CVA (cerebral vascular accident)
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Joint replacement
- IV therapy
- Comfort care for the terminally ill
- Respite care
- Post-CABG care
- Enteral feeding residents
Our skilled nursing facility is a 77-bed unit located on the main hospital campus. This setting offers our residents immediate access to ancillary services that free-standing facilities usually cannot offer. These services include radiology/digital imaging, laboratory, social services needs (in-house MSW), registered dietitian and an emergency department with 24-hour physician coverage.
Our long-term care unit provides residents with daily assistance required to perform their daily living activities. Services include:
- Medication administration
- Monitoring of each resident’s medical condition
- Nutritional meals with select menu options and frequent snacks
- Daily calendar of activities with scheduled outings to local attractions, as well as the Monterey Aquarium and shopping trips
- Scheduled family dinners
- Monthly birthday celebrations
- Full housekeeping services
- Certified Nursing Assistants with additional training in restorative nursing (RNA)
We also recognize that families caring for loved ones at home may be in need of respite care at various times. We accept qualified short-stay residents so that we can assist in providing the care to your loved ones and you can take care of yourself and revitalize.
We recognize the importance of a team approach in caring for our residents. Mee encourages resident and family involvement in determining the individual care needs for each resident.
We have many daily activities throughout each month. Contact us today to learn about each month's activities!
Contact Skilled Nursing
For more information, contact:
Hours: Vary, but usually 9:30 am to 8:30 pm daily