Our laboratory staff provides chemical analyses on serum, urine and other body specimens, by using automated, modern and computerized equipment. The range of measurements and examinations includes all usual and special chemistry procedures supporting preventive medicine, diagnosis and therapy for inpatients and outpatients.
Services provided include:
- Routine laboratory testing (such as complete blood count and various chemistry panels)
- Special chemistry procedures
- Coagulation studies
- Blood banking and transfusion services
- Microbiology procedures (such as urine, blood, wound, eye, ear, throat, group B streptococcus cultures and sensitivities)
- Excellent phlebotomy services
We promise very minimal waiting time and strive for no waiting time. Plus you’ll receive service by caring, accommodating and friendly staff.
Contact Laboratory Services
For more information, contact:
Laboratory is available for inpatients and outpatients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week